So, what is this then? Well, I guess it's just a little reminder and celebration of giving - to yourself! (And by that, I mean a filler post.) I don't celebrate Christmas since I'm not religious (BTW, what's the deal with non-religious people celebrating it?) and care less and less about New Year, so I'm not big on the (often unnatural and forced) gifting either. I do believe in gifts to self though, with no special occasion needed (the overlapping of this post with the holiday season is pure coincidence). All that said, here's some stuff I gave to myself this month:
1. Vintage blue and gold enamel fish pendant, eBay, 16.50 EUR (shipping included)
2. ASOS Concertina Clutch, www.asos.com, £15 (seen here)
3. Fascino fluffy socks, DM, 2.75 EUR
4. Ziaja Orange Butter Set (shower cream + body butter + lip balm), DM, 9.95 EUR
5. Ana Konder Exclusive For ASOS Faux Fur Hat "Blue Fox", www.asos.com, £12
6. Thrifted two-tone hot pink and navy top, Gvant, 5.40 EUR
Blue Fox - almost as crazy as the Honey Badger!