Everything I'm wearing in this photo has been seen here before. Much like in the case of the emperor from Andersen's tale, my new clothes are ... well, non-existent. Not that I'm complaining though, it's fun trying to create new looks with old clothes.
Lovely Unwritten awarded me with this:
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Give the link of the person's blog who has given you this award.
4. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other people for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
So, here are my 7 random facts:
- My favorite fashion blogs are the ones with personal outfit photos. I don't care much about catwalk pics etc., I can see those elsewhere.
- I used to have some problems with my skin (it was quite greasy with clogged pores and occasional breakouts) until I found a great Slovenian beauty site Planet lepote (meaning "the planet of beauty") and started following their advice. I learned a helluva lot about skin care (which ingredients are good/bad for the skin, that you should always use UV protection and which the most common skin care myths are - I might write about it one day) and made new friends there. I really recommend the site but it's only in Slovene; if you don't understand it, you can always ask me for free skin care advice =)
- I loooove to eat! Of course, it has to be tasty and free of dead animals or their parts (I've been vegetarian for almost 3 years now). My boyfriend spoils me with amazing dishes he makes; he really is a natural talent (and he jokingly calls me fatso).
- I don't have a favorite fashion designer. This might seem strange to some, considering I'm a fashion blogger and all, but I'm not so much into being obsessed with one person's work. I prefer to choose the best from various.
- If I had to choose my element, it would definitely be water. It's unbelievably relaxing to me to be around rivers and I adore the sea.
- My obsession with ducks arises from my nickname Ducky that was given to me by two of my classmates in elementary school, although I still don't know why they started calling me that.
- I prefer to stand out in the crowd rather then blend in. Who would have thought :D
To nominate some bloggers, I've chosen randomly from the ones whose outfits have been inspiring me lately: